Decided to cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
Had a bum cook with ribs myself :-(
But them dancin' chickens look good \:D/

Everything looks great Nick :!:
What are the appetizers?

Again congrats to your'e wife =D>

Mozz & tomatoes, pepper jack with crackers. Yeah the hens were doing the chicken dance! #-o

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":19ikxpgl]Dinner looks great Nick! What's the rectangular rig?

a tray?[/quote:19ikxpgl]
:lmao:
Dinner looked great Nick :!:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":1to1ra7j]Dinner looks great Nick! What's the rectangular rig?

a tray?[/quote:1to1ra7j]
the grill
53jz.jpg

The Joker said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":cjiaqxi4][quote="The Joker":cjiaqxi4]Dinner looks great Nick! What's the rectangular rig?

a tray?[/quote:cjiaqxi4]
the grill
53jz.jpg
[/quote:cjiaqxi4]

oh that...it's a grill. Finished the ribs on the gasser after they went into foil and as the coals were dewindling down on the WSM, I threw the birds on the gasser to finish also. It all came down real fast at the end.

Cool! Couldn't tell if it was a gasser or a charcoal grill in the pic ~ Must be the ceramic type briqs ~ Kinda looked like ashed over charcoal.

Good job!

Nope, those are the flavorizer bars in my Weber. I have 1 of the old models that had the flavorizer bars running in both directions.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="The Joker":1d80sgt3]Like this? A closer look and shadows played a role. :(

Yup, but with a sideburner! I think the middle burner valave took a $hit. Can't get that burner to ignite.[/quote:1d80sgt3]
The burners light from front to back so if your rear burner lights, I'd guess you have a spider nest in the center tube. You should be able to clean it out easily enough.

The Joker said:
Cool! Couldn't tell if it was a gasser or a charcoal grill in the pic ~ Must be the ceramic type briqs ~ Kinda looked like ashed over charcoal.

Good job!

I thought the same thing Bill!

Dinner looked great Nick! What a spread dude!! =D>

Back
Top Bottom