ddog maple ribs...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Well, after abusing my liver yestarday at my buddies, I figured Id stay home at abuse it on home turf today...Gonna open the pool and cook some ribs....Might even have a beer and some leftover Jello..there's always room for Jello...
Im going to do a rack in the oven wrapped in foil, then finished on the grill as thats my youngest daughters request, and then a rack or so on the WSM with Ddogs maple rub...

Did my first fattie with Bob Evens and some Paul Prudhome rub...was real good...now I know what you guys are talking about...

Ribs are done, they were excellent if I do say so my self....

Very happy with the Ddog Maple rub...

My wife likes em' the same way John!
No smoke, in the oven, then grilled with a little bit of sauce :!:
I'm :eek: your'e cookin' after Sunday :!:
Jello shots still goin' :!:

Bad Company, till the day I die!

Thats my first good smoked ribs out of 4 attempts....I may have converted my wife, but my daughter still wants them in the oven..

Ive got a few jello shots left...I dont work till wed night, so I may take a night off...lol

john pen said:
Thats my first good smoked ribs out of 4 attempts....I may have converted my wife, but my daughter still wants them in the oven..

Ive got a few jello shots left...I dont work till wed night, so I may take a night off...lol
Live it up bro' :!:

I'll never convert the wife :)
I've tried!
In the oven , then grilled, but if thats the way they like it, thats the way we'll cook it :!:
Enjoy the day off :(

Back
Top Bottom