Damn Larry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Ribs on. More pics later. Yea, I know, the trim on the garage needs a paint job.

img_241268_0_050b8fe4a06aaf6e73b8125eed845264.jpg

I think that is lead based paint and swear I seen teeth marks on it. Betcha that where Pigs used to gnaw on the wall back in the good old days.

Been on a CaJohns kick.I like the stuff. 5oz for $6.00. (good thing Val get's a discount)

img_241285_0_62c0f9cde97d2fb3c5f9376a255685a9.jpg

All done. resting in a 140f oven warped in foil. This was a Smithfield rack. Never had them before.

img_241285_1_ca2e3ba87485eb528db5ee580c37c0a6.jpg

Got to hold out for the CEO to get home. Teaching a Q class at the BBQ store. Yea,she is hell with lump,and the devil with cast iron. l just have to watch out I don't get any lumps on the head from the cast iron.
No sauce on these,cuz the CEO said so. I got two more racks to do tomorrow. I'll goober the crap out of one for me, and tone it down a little on the other one. You know the kind that makes you look like you were in a horrible accident cuz there is a ton of sauce on them and it's allover your shirt,pants,and pie hole. :LOL: No water pan, no apple juice, just the rub and chucked it in the smokin tex. I like the stupid little thing. Apple and cherry wood. Two chunks of each about half the size of your fist. OMG! I'm barbecuing like Puff!

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Been on a CaJohns kick.I like the stuff. 5oz for $6.00. (good thing Val get's a discount)

All done. resting in a 140f oven warped in foil. This was a Smithfield rack. Never had them before.

That's usually from over heating!

Try jumping from that spot you posted a while back into the cool water, that may help. Just make sure you jump from the high spot! The ribs looked pretty good but I'd like to see a sliced picture! :LOL:

Well not that it be any consolation for your now tarnished ego but I think them ribs looks good. Now apparently some drunk or overly indulgent brownie eater tried to St. Louisize em. Whuts up with that? It has a real sloping shoulder on the left side. Guessing you using that dang cherry wood to make em turn blacker than the ace of spades. Now is this hot or warm?

Wow Nick in addition to cute bosoms you are real acute in noticing whut I been trying to convince these yankees for years i.e. to quit using that nasty cherry wood. It will turn your meat blacker than a hooer's heart. They hard heads is all I can say.

bigwheel said:
Wow Nick in addition to cute bosoms you are real acute in noticing whut I been trying to convince these yankees for years i.e. to quit using that nasty cherry wood. It will turn your meat blacker than a hooer's heart. They hard heads is all I can say.

I agree 100%!

A little bit of cherry wood and you're good to go it adds a nice sweetness...at least this hard headed Yankee things so. But you are right to much and your finished product can get dark

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom