D-dog's BBQ is now open for business!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bryan S said:
Good luck ddog nice job. Just one thing. I clicked on add rub to my cart and it goes in no problem. Thing is i have no idea how much rub i'm getting for $6.95 ;)

If it was Wolfe rub, it would be a sample! :LOL:

Bryan S said:
Good luck ddog nice job. Just one thing. I clicked on add rub to my cart and it goes in no problem. Thing is i have no idea how much rub i'm getting for $6.95 ;)

Thanks for the heads up. Right now I only have one size 8.5 ounce bottles. I will get that updated! :D :D

ddog27 said:
Bryan S said:

Thanks for the heads up. Right now I only have one size 8.5 ounce bottles. I will get that updated! :D :D

Problem solved! The shopping cart is updated! Thanks again for the heads up Bryan!! :D :D

Bryan S said:
ddog27 said:
ddog27 said:
[quote="Bryan S":21jw8ehv]Good luck ddog nice job. Just one thing. I clicked on add rub to my cart and it goes in no problem. Thing is i have no idea how much rub i'm getting for $6.95 ;)

Problem solved! The shopping cart is updated! Thanks again for the heads up Bryan!! :D :D
Ok Bud taht worked, but i really hate to be such a pain in your Ass, but i will. Maybe you might want to say that your getting 8 oz of rub before you click on add to cart (in the rub description) Ddogs original Rub 8 oz shaker/jar yada, yada. I would prefer to know this ahead of time or, maybe it's just me, i funny like that. :? See if you go to the Wolfe rub site it tells you that your going to very little rub for like a Billion Dollars. [smilie=a_doh.gif][/quote:21jw8ehv]

How would you know, you've never bought any! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bryan S":5wa6hrde]
ddog27 said:
ddog27 said:
[quote="Bryan S":5wa6hrde]Good luck ddog nice job. Just one thing. I clicked on add rub to my cart and it goes in no problem. Thing is i have no idea how much rub i'm getting for $6.95 ;)

Ok Bud taht worked, but i really hate to be such a pain in your Ass, but i will. Maybe you might want to say that your getting 8 oz of rub before you click on add to cart (in the rub description) Ddogs original Rub 8 oz shaker/jar yada, yada. I would prefer to know this ahead of time or, maybe it's just me, i funny like that. :? See if you go to the Wolfe rub site it tells you that your going to very little rub for like a Billion Dollars. [smilie=a_doh.gif][/quote:5wa6hrde]

How would you know, you've never bought any! :shock:[/quote:5wa6hrde]

Maybe that's why! :LOL:

Bryan S said:
ddog27 said:
ddog27 said:
[quote="Bryan S":3mru4r6v]Good luck ddog nice job. Just one thing. I clicked on add rub to my cart and it goes in no problem. Thing is i have no idea how much rub i'm getting for $6.95 ;)

Ok Bud taht worked, but i really hate to be such a pain in your Ass, but i will. Maybe you might want to say that your getting 8 oz of rub before you click on add to cart (in the rub description) Ddogs original Rub 8 oz shaker/jar yada, yada. I would prefer to know this ahead of time or, maybe it's just me, i funny like that. :? See if you go to the Wolfe rub site it tells you that your going to very little rub for like a Billion Dollars. [smilie=a_doh.gif][/quote:3mru4r6v]

This one has been corrected as well Bryan. Anything else??? :D :D :D

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ir2thvz][quote="Bryan S":2ir2thvz]
ddog27 said:
ddog27 said:
[quote="Bryan S":2ir2thvz]Good luck ddog nice job. Just one thing. I clicked on add rub to my cart and it goes in no problem. Thing is i have no idea how much rub i'm getting for $6.95 ;)

Ok Bud taht worked, but i really hate to be such a pain in your Ass, but i will. Maybe you might want to say that your getting 8 oz of rub before you click on add to cart (in the rub description) Ddogs original Rub 8 oz shaker/jar yada, yada. I would prefer to know this ahead of time or, maybe it's just me, i funny like that. :? See if you go to the Wolfe rub site it tells you that your going to very little rub for like a Billion Dollars. [smilie=a_doh.gif][/quote:2ir2thvz]

How would you know, you've never bought any! :shock:[/quote:2ir2thvz]
I can't afford the stuff. [smilie=thefinger.gif][/quote:2ir2thvz]
Rich mans rub! :D
It IS better than ketchup! My daughter was very happy to see that! And she wants to be in the commercial ;)

Green Hornet said:
[quote="Bryan S":1px53vs3][quote="Larry Wolfe":1px53vs3][quote="Bryan S":1px53vs3]
ddog27 said:
ddog27 said:
[quote="Bryan S":1px53vs3]Good luck ddog nice job. Just one thing. I clicked on add rub to my cart and it goes in no problem. Thing is i have no idea how much rub i'm getting for $6.95 ;)

Ok Bud taht worked, but i really hate to be such a pain in your Ass, but i will. Maybe you might want to say that your getting 8 oz of rub before you click on add to cart (in the rub description) Ddogs original Rub 8 oz shaker/jar yada, yada. I would prefer to know this ahead of time or, maybe it's just me, i funny like that. :? See if you go to the Wolfe rub site it tells you that your going to very little rub for like a Billion Dollars. [smilie=a_doh.gif][/quote:1px53vs3]

How would you know, you've never bought any! :shock:[/quote:1px53vs3]
I can't afford the stuff. [smilie=thefinger.gif][/quote:1px53vs3]
Rich mans rub! :D
It IS better than ketchup! My daughter was very happy to see that! And she wants to be in the commercial ;)[/quote:1px53vs3]

I have her better than ketchup comment on my labels as well! I should get a recording of her saying "It's better than ketchup" and should use that as the tag line in my commercial! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom