Cue'n For the Cure: A Justin Harris Fund Raiser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jwatki

Cook
Few of ya probally remember the story about Justin Harris (11y/o boy who died of bone cancer in may 2007. ) He was the one that named my spicewine smoker the Gen Lee. Well we are doing a fund raiser and I have posted below a letter from his dad.
Pig on the run
John Atkins
We are planning the 2nd annual que'n 4 the cure to benefit the Justin Harris Memorial fund with money raised going to ST. Judes,Ronald
Mc Donald house and UVA childrens hospital. We will be doing a bbq dinner and a silent auction with a bluegrass band for entertainment it will be January 26th at Huge k Cassell school near Waynesboro va contact us at http://pigsontherun.com/Cure.aspx
thank you

mark harris
http://pigsontherun.com/images/Justin.jpg[/img]

Do they have a paypal account for this event? If so, please post a link.. Keep up the good work helping... :D

Bill The Grill Guy said:
John, I have to wait until Jan 1 to see if I can get that day off. If I can, I will be there.

Bill, did you get the day off? I plan on coming down Saturday morning. Perhaps I can offer to drink beer with you guys or something :) Seriously, if there's anything I can help with, I'd like to help.

WildFireEric said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
John, I have to wait until Jan 1 to see if I can get that day off. If I can, I will be there.

Bill, did you get the day off? I plan on coming down Saturday morning. Perhaps I can offer to drink beer with you guys or something :) Seriously, if there's anything I can help with, I'd like to help.

Eric, I have requested the day off. I will let you all know when I find out. It looks like the wife and my brother-in-law will be there too. Even if I cant make it, they will still be going. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Back
Top Bottom