Creole Smoked Turkey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bigwheel said:
Well it would seem exceedingly hard for anybody not to love Nick. I mean have you seen his breastes? Now I keep hearing about this Puff person but don't seem to have bonded with him for some reason. Is that a real person or maybe somebody's imaginary friend..nemesis? Swinging rapidly back to the point at hand, my Dear Old Daddy had a multitude of favorite old sayings..adages..witticisms or whutever they be called. One of his favorites was...Never judge an Injun till you have walked in his moccasins for five miles. Meaning that a person who has never endured being non walkable for a lengthy time frame doesn't have much of a clue of what you and others in a similar condition go through each day. Do not blame you at all for getting hot around the collar toward them who gouge your eye and such things. If Puff was insensitive forgive him and go on with your life. It works much mo betta thataway. I read that in a Book somewhere (paraphrasing of course:) Love ya bro. Thanks for your Service to the Country.

bigwheel

Jeff, I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me..... Love ya too Bro!

Back
Top Bottom