Cool Idea: DIY BBQ Mop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow..no wonder one of my old mentors who just spoon the mop on there with a SS Tablespoon. A habit which is easy to adopt by the way. I used to own one of them nasty old stinky germ infested cotton mops myself. If I ever happen to stumble across it will glady give it away to some needy person for free. Shipping and handling only run 10 bucks.

bigwheel

Famous for there "road side chicken" This past summer (think it was early July) I saw the most gross mop and 5 gallon bucket. I walked up to the park cuz the smell brought me in, plus I like to see how some folk work a pit. It was a mop handle sawed off short with a cotton full size mop head on it. I asked the guy "how do you clean it?" Dude looks at me and said we just keep it in the bucket in the back of the truck and add sauce when needed."
http://www.chiavettas.com/
Will I ever eat there chicken? NO MORE! This is how every now and then you hear about folk getting sick. I then asked, "what temp do you yank them off" Guy just laughed at me and said "when they look right, why do ya think we have the garbage cans" (they chuck chicken half's in the galvanized trash cans to keep warm.) They were gross too. No thank you. Look around before you buy. Just putting it out there.

Pigs

:shock: makes ya wonder......
dj

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Famous for there "road side chicken" This past summer (think it was early July) I saw the most gross mop and 5 gallon bucket. I walked up to the park cuz the smell brought me in, plus I like to see how some folk work a pit. It was a mop handle sawed off short with a cotton full size mop head on it. I asked the guy "how do you clean it?" Dude looks at me and said we just keep it in the bucket in the back of the truck and add sauce when needed."
http://www.chiavettas.com/
Will I ever eat there chicken? NO MORE! This is how every now and then you hear about folk getting sick. I then asked, "what temp do you yank them off" Guy just laughed at me and said "when they look right, why do ya think we have the garbage cans" (they chuck chicken half's in the galvanized trash cans to keep warm.) They were gross too. No thank you. Look around before you buy. Just putting it out there.

Pigs

As I said..snag yourself a free SS tablespoon out of your house mouse's knife and fork drawer. Also a little SS saucepan to go with. If your real fortunant it will take them a while to notice the pan missing..they never get a clue on the spoon. There is just too many to realize one has gone missing. It hard for homo sapiens to envision a number greater than 5 ya know? I know that since my cuz is a world famous psychologist. He is currently spreading communism and brain washing young skulls fulla mush in Austrailaia.

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom