Cooking in Detroit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
I'll be cooking down in Mexicantown Wednesday night off of Clark Ave and Vernor if anyone wants to venture down. I should be there at about 5:00 pm. Serving at 11:30 on Thursday 10/04. The Company has an 8 ft high iron fence with a gate. PM me if you want to come , and I'll send the address. (Puff) Woody

I dont think theres too many places in detroit that dont have 8ft fences with large gates ... lol Least in the areas Ive been. :?

KyBlueBBQ said:
I dont think theres too many places in detroit that dont have 8ft fences with large gates ... lol Least in the areas Ive been. :?

How long were you in jail up here?
2.gif
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
KyBlueBBQ said:

How long were you in jail up here?
2.gif
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Haha Now Thats Funny Right there...I dont care who ya Are!! Lmao

I used to cross over into canada at detroit 2x a week and Ive delivered to different stores thru the years up there for different companies I've worked for.

Well, I heard gunshots a couple blocks over, but it was pretty quiet otherwise. Cook went VERY WELL. One guys said "My dad was raised in Texas, and he used to cook brisket all the time. Your brisket was as good as any he ever made." Another guy said, "That was the best meat I ever had. period!" High praise! (but these are stupid mishiganders after all........

That was me firing the gunshots..........I got lost in the wrong hood and had to return fire to get out :shock:
So tell me wtf an Ohian knows about Q? I didn't even knew you cooked ;)

Back
Top Bottom