Cooking hams in an Alberta Clipper

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Well, the WSM ain't done come so, I took my whole ham, cut in halves, and scored it and rubbed it generously with Texas BBQ Rub (alot of suger) and have it sitting. Bought a bag of Humphrey's and one of Redneck lump, and am fixing to smoke them with some apple on the Weber Kettle. I jambed my new Ashcroft (meant for the WSM) in the vent with some foil. Plan to smoke them 2 hours and finish in the oven with a soy, BBQ sauce(mine) and Texas Pepper Jelly Pineapple Habanero jelly.

Woodman said:
Well, the WSM ain't done come so, I took my whole ham, cut in halves, and scored it and rubbed it generously with Texas BBQ Rub (alot of suger) and have it sitting. Bought a bag of Humphrey's and one of Redneck lump, and am fixing to smoke them with some apple on the Weber Kettle. I jambed my new Ashcroft (meant for the WSM) in the vent with some foil. Plan to smoke them 2 hours and finish in the oven with a soy, BBQ sauce(mine) and Texas Pepper Jelly Pineapple Habanero jelly.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

May your WSM arrive late, out of round and chipped...

Well best be glad you aint from Texas. It illegal to cook hams on a kettle here I think.

bigwheel

Ps..If not it should be.

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:

You might note that I promoted both your rub and TBBQ on the TVWBB this week! I love your rub Larry. In fact I prefer it on ribs! :D

Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:

You might note that I promoted both your rub and TBBQ on the TVWBB this week! I love your rub Larry. In fact I prefer it on ribs! :D

YOU must be the reason TVWBB has been down all weekend! I knew it!

I am pulling your chain you non-WSM bastard! (How could you use/like my rub, you haven't ordered any in 3 years.....BEFORE I EVEN BOTTLED IT) :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom