cooki9ng for christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Get a 3# coffee tin, fill with rocks. Set the Turkey upright on the can. Take a pic and post it here. Then throw the can away and smoke the bird laying on it's side, changing the sides every 30 minutes. Take a pic and post it here. 8) :P :oops:

The rocking motion will baste the bird from the inside. Take yet another pic and post it here. After a while, put bird in turkey fryer to brown. :x

Sprinkle with WRB, take final pics and post here.
Sorry, couldn't help myself :roll:

Inject away, all the others here do :D I hear a mix of liquid smoke& canned chicken broth laced with Finney#2 is the down and out fav, but I don't inject. Don't like needles or pills :P Puff I think is the resident expert on injections......

Better yet, stick a cork in the birds neck, set it upside down and fill the cavitiy with your injection of choice. :shock:

Good luck, and don't forget the pics 8)

DATsBBQ said:
Inject away, all the others here do :D I hear a mix of liquid smoke& canned chicken broth laced with Finney#2 is the down and out fav, but I don't inject. Don't like needles or pills :P Puff I think is the resident expert on injections......

Better yet, stick a cork in the birds neck, set it upside down and fill the cavitiy with your injection of choice. :shock:

Good luck, and don't forget the pics 8)
:?: [smilie=drink.gif] [smilie=thumbdown2.gif]

Go easy now guys. To prevent having to send anymore PMs, I sent Brex an PM right after my last post on the "CORRECT WAY TO SMOKE A BIRD" ( I can hear the incoming now) THAT SAID IN PART "TO FORGET ALL THE SILLINESS". :D :D :D

Sorry that I got under all of your skins (no pun intended). Subscribe to my Q newsletter and I'll give you the full scoop :D :D :roll: :LOL:

(THERE IS NO NEWSLETTER, GET A LIFE)

Back
Top Bottom