Cook Time for a Rack of Spare Ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chris Finney said:
Redneck,
You and Larry should be buddies now.
Since you are flying the 'Battle Flag' of the army of Northern Virginia. :shock:

Don't wanna get off topic here. FINNEY, shoot me an e-mail we need to talk about this! :|

Heh heh, heh. That reminds me of a story. It seems, that one day while we were kickin the south's ass in the "War of Kickin the Ass of the South" , as we like to call it up here, we took that rediculous lookin flag, burned it up, and replaced it with the good old American , or "Northern" as we like to call it, flag! Then, we agreed to rebuild the south as long as ya'll keep that rediculous looking rag confined to stock car races , rodeos, and dentist offices. Well the third one seemed abit restrictive in the south ,bein that there's only two of em, so we gave ya'll hangin's too. Now, we are gonna be benevolent and let this one offense slide, but if it happens again, we're gonna have to come on back down and remind ya'll who is boss here :Hangman:

Damn it Cappie. I was wrong. I was thinking about turbinado sugar.
But not much differences by discription.

Muscovado Sugar is a brown color, moist, and fine specialty sugar. It battles well with high temperatures and has a reasonably good shelf life!

Turbinado Sugar is a dark brown fine-grained crunchy specialty sugar. It is a completely pure, natural, and chemical free sugar.

They are both cane sugars. Turbinado is filtered cane syrup but otherwise unrefined. Muscovado is unfilitered, unrefined and was originally sun dried.

Some more info & recipes here.

I really like Rogers DeMerra sugar as well. It cooks a little differently but it's the only brown I buy any more.

Back
Top Bottom