Cleaning out the Freezer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigGQ

Sous Chef
Have several things I needed to cook in the freezer and decided to try some new things.

1. Already have a pork shoulder in the WSM smoking. Injected with Chris Lilly injection and rubbed it with Wolf Rub. (soory no pics yet) Smoking w/Apple and Hickory.

2. Have a 14lb turkey going to smoke on the VC grill (roadside find). Plan on rubbing with my Fried Turkey rub and EVOO and then injecting w/Cajun creole butter. Smoking w/Maple and Cherry.

3. A rack of baby back ribs going on the top rack of the WSM. Plenty of Wolf Rub on them.

4. Two fattys, rolled in rub and smoking beside the baby backs.

Will post some pics soon. Wish me luck with the weather. 40% to 50% showers in my jungle right now.

BigGQ said:
Have several things I needed to cook in the freezer and decided to try some new things.

1. Already have a pork shoulder in the WSM smoking. Injected with Chris Lilly injection and rubbed it with Wolf Rub. (soory no pics yet)

2. Have a 14lb turkey going to smoke on the VC grill (roadside find). Plan on basting in butter and injecting w/Cajun creole butter.

3. A rack of baby back ribs going on the top rack of the WSM. Plenty of Wolf Rub on them.

4. Two fattys, rolled in rub and smoking beside the baby backs.

Will post some pics soon. Wish me luck with the weather. 40% to 50% showers in my jungle right now.
Sure... this would be the week I decided to drive back on Saturday, not Sunday. #-o

Turkey smoking on the grill
img0238zh5.jpg

Pic of the cookers
img0239wg2.jpg

A happy monkey with monkey juice
img0231tk9.jpg

Finney said:
Everything was looking good.....................

until that last picture. :ack:
Finnopolis, remember the Fred Sanford conversation we had a while back about cookies? 8-[

Ribs prior to going in the WSM...3 coats of Wolf Rub
img0241jp2.jpg

Couldn't get a pic of the shoulder that has been on for 6 1/2 hours or the ribs going on...IT IS RAINING. Goona be a challenge!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom