Cleaning out the Freezer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BigGQ said:
Thanks for all the good words everybody!

Now for Jack W...your lucky I don't call the SPCA on you...scaring your dog like that is borderline abuse! Dogs don't like monkeys! But monkeys like dogs. And as for the Crawfish ABTs...I'm tired of talking bout them…you show at SOTB and you'll get your elusive monkey turds! :grin:

In my own defense...Morgan put me up to it! :eek: :^o

Tell me more about Fatty's with cheese!

Good Q!

Jack

Jack W. said:
BigGQ said:
Thanks for all the good words everybody!

Now for Jack W...your lucky I don't call the SPCA on you...scaring your dog like that is borderline abuse! Dogs don't like monkeys! But monkeys like dogs. And as for the Crawfish ABTs...I'm tired of talking bout them…you show at SOTB and you'll get your elusive monkey turds! :grin:

In my own defense...Morgan put me up to it! :eek: :^o

Tell me more about Fatty's with cheese!

Good Q!

Jack
Here's a pic. Fatty and cheesy. :eek:
Fat%20Elvis.JPG

Can I use a freezer as a fermentation vessel?

My neighbor has a small chests freezer he wants to get rid of. The inside dimensions are roughly 20”x20” x28” high. It has one outlet/drain at the bottom. I have been unable to determine if the plastic liner is food grade or not. I would assume it would be…just don’t know.

Yeppers would guess it should work as a primary if it water or hooch tight so none dont leak out. Like the Man say should make a large batch. Now for secondary or further rackings it exposes too much of its surface area to the lid. Glass carboys is your best friend on that deal and they need to be filled to the top. They claim the plastic ones dont work..but they do. And a bunch cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom