Christmas Dinner leftovers, Steak and Cheese

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I was too lazy to break out the slicer, so I sliced with my knife instead. Sautee'd some onion and pepper as well. Threw everything together on a sub roll and provolone on top and voila!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...beef....

Looks awesome Larry ! Me loves the steak, peppers and cheese thing !

Nice Larry! I was gonna try and do something creative with my leftover prime rib but the more I thought about it the more I snacked on it. Well lets just say that there isn't much leftover anymore :cry:

Nick Prochilo said:
Nice Larry! I was gonna try and do something creative with my leftover prime rib but the more I thought about it the more I snacked on it. Well lets just say that there isn't much leftover anymore :cry:

Keep eating Tubbs!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2wf5uylp]Nice Larry! I was gonna try and do something creative with my leftover prime rib but the more I thought about it the more I snacked on it. Well lets just say that there isn't much leftover anymore :cry:

Keep eating Tubbs![/quote:2wf5uylp]

I will for the next 96 1/2 hours!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":252gyvw9][quote="Nick Prochilo":252gyvw9]Nice Larry! I was gonna try and do something creative with my leftover prime rib but the more I thought about it the more I snacked on it. Well lets just say that there isn't much leftover anymore :cry:

Keep eating Tubbs![/quote:252gyvw9]

I will for the next 96 1/2 hours![/quote:252gyvw9]

Me too buddy!!!! Me too!!! My body is gonna go into shock!!!!!

The breakfast of champions and the last of the rib roast!!! This sammich is better today than it was last night!! Wow!!

Larry Wolfe said:
The breakfast of champions and the last of the rib roast!!! This sammich is better today than it was last night!! Wow!!

Larry, you're probably still hungry. You should go and make a couple of eggs with some bacon & cheese put it on a roll like you just had with the prime rib. Two of those should do the trick for you.

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1xim3vue]The breakfast of champions and the last of the rib roast!!! This sammich is better today than it was last night!! Wow!!

Larry, you're probably still hungry. You should go and make a couple of eggs with some bacon & cheese put it on a roll like you just had with the prime rib. Two of those should do the trick for you.[/quote:1xim3vue]

He's gettin in your head larry...stay strong, stay strong!! :LOL:

SteerCrazy said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":7shhe028]The breakfast of champions and the last of the rib roast!!! This sammich is better today than it was last night!! Wow!!

Larry, you're probably still hungry. You should go and make a couple of eggs with some bacon & cheese put it on a roll like you just had with the prime rib. Two of those should do the trick for you.

He's gettin in your head larry...stay strong, stay strong!! :LOL:[/quote:7shhe028]

God knows there is a lot of room in there! :LOL: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom