Chopped Chuckie Pot Pie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Should have posted these last week. After reading up on Pot Pies I made this one out of the smoked chukie that I had. Used store bought pie crust, frozen veggies, frozen hash brown taters, beef broth and used corn startch to thicken it up. I cooked the chuckie in the broth then added the veggies. At the end I added the taters. Stuffed the pie crust and popped it in the oven at 400* for about an hour. Came out great.

Looks real good and simple. Us monkeys are all about good and simple. Will have to try a variation of it myself...Monkey style!

Dang will vouch for the color scheme. I aint never seen no pot pie which the filling was quite so artistic. It purty in other words. Hope the taste matches the great color scheme. Do you ever send out free samples for scientifical evaluation purposes? I would prob need it shipped next day air with an ice pack etc. Let me know. Actually shoulda prob had it being evaluated day before yesterday. We prob need to do a bit more advance planning to give birth to this type of puppy. Say quick chill freeze and ship all on the same day. That will work for me. Let me know.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom