Chicken Soup on the WSM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bruce B

Master Chef
INGREDIENTS

8 chicken thighs
1 WSM water pan w/ water
1 pair of tongs
1 clumsy cook

DIRECTIONS

Remove lid from WSM and turn chicken thighs skin side down, in order to place top cooking grate over coals at end of cook to crisp skin.

Grasp thigh and fumble it, causing it to fall through top grate handle opening into waiting full water pan below.

Alllow drowning thigh to marinate in liquid until you have finished placing other thighs over coals, then retrieve thigh, blotting off excess moisture and return to top grate.

Refrain from yelling F#*K, when neighbor's wife is walking small child past house.

Ladle soup into bowl and garnish with parsley leaves.

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce...............................are you having a bad day? I'm guessing you recovered and the cook is back on schedule!

No Nick I was having a great day until that happened and that didn't even spoil it. The cook went back on schedule and turned out fine.

Puff, no burnt skin and no pics, wife has camera at daughters dance competition today, so I guess you'll just have to believe me. :roll:

Bruce, you are indeed a funny funny man!!! Sorry for your misfortune, but it sounds like it turned out fine! Plus we get a good laugh!

Larry Wolfe said:
Bruce, you are indeed a funny funny man!!! Sorry for your misfortune, but it sounds like it turned out fine! Plus we get a good laugh!

Well thanks Larry, glad I could be of help in bringing some sunshine into, what must otherwise be for you, a rather dull existence. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom