Chicken and Pits

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cleglue

Head Chef
I thought I'd do 3 chicken breast this evening on the Weber Kettle. It was a beautiful day. I don't have a patio close to the kitchen so I keep the Weber Kettle, Holland gasser (which I use to light the charcoal), the Double Barrel in need of repairs, and the stand for the dutch oven very close to the back door of the house.

The chicken came out a little dry because I had it on nuclear power (alot of charcoal) and also I decided to ride the motorcycle while the chicken cooked. That was not the best idea I had today since that is why the chicken got over cooked. It still tasted fine.

Edit...pasted the pictures.

cleglue said:
The chicken came out a little dry because I had it on nuclear power (alot of charcoal) and also I decided to ride the motorcycle while the chicken cooked. That was not the best idea I had today since that is why the chicken got over cooked. It still tasted fine.
Ride + dry chicken? or good chicken + no ride? I can't fault your choice. :D

--John 8)

cleglue said:
Unity,

Is that a smoker or just a trailer for luggage and such?
I could be fooled, but it sure looks like a smoker to me. It has a hinged lid, thermometer, and wire coil damper handles on the smokestacks.

Here's a higher-res image so you can take a better look.

--John 8)

Unity said:
cleglue said:
Unity,

Is that a smoker or just a trailer for luggage and such?
I could be fooled, but it sure looks like a smoker to me. It has a hinged lid, thermometer, and wire coil damper handles on the smokestacks.

Here's a higher-res image so you can take a better look.

--John 8)
:shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom