cheap smoker pellets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You can also try your local fireplace shoppes...just make sure they are cooking pellets and not heating pellets.

I agree to also call Candy...if you do, tell her BBQ Central sent you over her way. She should be advertising here!!

Greg, see if you can do a pod cast with Candy. I have known her for years and she is the real deal, in comp cooking and customer service! Plus she is as sweet as pie. She can, and does run with the big dogs on the curcuit. :D

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Greg, see if you can do a pod cast with Candy. I have known her for years and she is the real deal, in comp cooking and customer service! Plus she is as sweet as pie. She can, and does run with the big dogs on the circuit. :D

I have talked with her on the phone a few times...she hedges on shucking out the cash for advertising here...her loss.

Doing a podcast with her gets me nothing...however, if she decides to advertise at some point...well...I think that would make for an interesting show and listen! ;)

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":28g01b8q]Greg, see if you can do a pod cast with Candy. I have known her for years and she is the real deal, in comp cooking and customer service! Plus she is as sweet as pie. She can, and does run with the big dogs on the circuit. :D

I have talked with her on the phone a few times...she hedges on shucking out the cash for advertising here...her loss.

Doing a podcast with her gets me nothing...however, if she decides to advertise at some point...well...I think that would make for an interesting show and listen! ;)[/quote:28g01b8q]

Is a podcast any different than having her call into your radio show? I'm sure that would be entertaining.

Different in the fact that the podcasts get about 120 downloads per month minimum...newer ones get a lot more...the radio show is new and during "the show" we might only have 15 people online.

gwapo-gorilla said:
Wow! Thanks to who ever sent me this site address! I can get pellets delivered for just under $1 a pound! The cheapest I have seen so far!

I sent it to you! Now in return you can go to www.wolferub.com and spend the money you saved on the pellets! :LOL:

gwapo-gorilla said:
Larry Wolfe":3ed8s2sa][quote="gwapo-gorilla":3ed8s2sa]Wow! Thanks to who ever sent me this site address! I can get pellets delivered for just under $1 a pound! The cheapest I have seen so far![/quote] I sent it to you! Now in return you can go to [url="http://www.wolferub.com said:
www.wolferub.com[/url] and spend the money you saved on the pellets! :LOL:[/quote:3ed8s2sa]

LOL :LOL: :LOL: I might just have to do that once I get that smoker/grill built! Thanks Larry![/quote:3ed8s2sa]

They work in the oven as well! Or better yet you should just buy a Primo Grill/Smoker and cook sooner! LOL I'm kidding by the way.

Glad I could help save you money with the pellets. Hope you enjoy them!

Larry Wolfe said:
Welcome aboard Mark. Try BBQrs Delight, they're inexpensive, have a good list of flavors and make a good product.
thanks for the great post.. I went to the place Larry mentioned and bought a grab bag of them for my fishin buddy.. He just got a little smoker.. Thanks for the info yall!!!

SSapo!!

surfinsapo said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Welcome aboard Mark. Try BBQrs Delight, they're inexpensive, have a good list of flavors and make a good product.
thanks for the great post.. I went to the place Larry mentioned and bought a grab bag of them for my fishin buddy.. He just got a little smoker.. Thanks for the info yall!!!

SSapo!!

See the Handicapped are good for something! Now ya'll pitch in and help me buy a new wheelchair, some Cop crushed mine. :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
surfinsapo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":m0y3qhdc]Welcome aboard Mark. Try BBQrs Delight, they're inexpensive, have a good list of flavors and make a good product.

SSapo!!

See the Handicapped are good for something! Now ya'll pitch in and help me buy a new wheelchair, some Cop crushed mine. :shock:[/quote:m0y3qhdc]
show me the one you want. post a link...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom