Cajun Injectored Pork Butt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Took about a 12 pound Boston Pork Butt and injected it with " Cajun Injector Honey & Bacon BBQ" Flavor marinade. Rubbed it with www.wolferub.com bold. The whole process took about 16 hours. I went fishing and left it unattended for several hours. The Weber Smokey Mountain aka WSM worked awesome. Only used 1/2 bag of coals. Ended up making pulled pork tacos of of the meat. They tasted incredible.. Enjoy the video & Merry Christmas !!!

<object width="640" height="483"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2605888&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=1&color=00adef&fullscreen=1"><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2605888&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=1&color=00adef&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="483"></embed></object>
Cajun Injected Boston Butt - Cochino that is. from TeamSurfinSapo on Vimeo.

dsc032210010821qx5.jpg

dsc032310066585ea2.jpg

dsc032119970609cd0.jpg

dsc032510269726es3.jpg

dsc032610308611yv6.jpg

Nick Prochilo said:
Great video sapo. Please tell me your WSM isn't next to a urnial! :LOL: :oops: :shock:
It isn't next to a urinal.. That is a turtle pond. I have a pet turtle that I saved when he got hit by a car and had a cracked shell. :D

BayouChilehead said:
That WSM looks like it did a great job.....how did you like the Honey & Bacon injector, I haven't tried that one yet!!

The marinade is great Chet. I picked it up at Academy sporting goods.... ;)

surfinsapo said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Great video sapo. Please tell me your WSM isn't next to a urnial! :LOL: :oops: :shock:
It isn't next to a urinal.. That is a turtle pond. I have a pet turtle that I saved when he got hit by a car and had a cracked shell. :D

Turtle soup is good stuff :LOL: The Butt looks real good SS

Good job Sapo and may the Lord Bless you for helping that poor turtle. Now I got a chum who does a mean pork loin using the Praline Ham flavor Injectable from Academy. Think it Tonys Brand. He shoots it up and soaks it in Catalina Dressing for one day then drags it out and cuts it into thick steaks and seals em back up for another day. He grills them up on the grill. Now this is for the boneless porkchop version of the contest of course. Now as every hayseed knows..a chop cant be a chop unless it has a bone in it. If you take out the bone it aint a chop no mo. Dumb Texans like to call them boneless porkchops...which is a bad misnomer. Hope you aint guilty of stuff like that.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom