butts over briskets and more

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll bet by now it's smelling real good out there on the flanks of the Blue Ridge.
eatdrink026.gif

--John 8)

Do look good. Now give us some hints on the contents of the glass jugs. Is that drinking hooch or some kinda top secret marinate etc. Thanks.

bigwheel

brian j said:
bigwheel said:
Do look good. Now give us some hints on the contents of the glass jugs. Is that drinking hooch or some kinda top secret marinate etc. Thanks.

bigwheel
you got to be more specific. you're either talking about my dog's cookie jar or my cookers. either way them are fight'in worlds. :P

LOL, I was wonderin the same thing.....maybe Bigwheel's been in the glass hooch a bit himself today....bit early dontcha thing BW?????

Ahhh ok. I am so ashamed. Guess it was the distance of the shot or whutever but them WSM's appeared to this end to be gallon jugs of some dark liquid. So sorry... :oops: Now what is some of that secret stuff you was mumbling about? Thanks.

bigwheel

brian j said:
bigwheel said:
Ahhh ok. I am so ashamed. Guess it was the distance of the shot or whutever but them WSM's appeared to this end to be gallon jugs of some dark liquid. So sorry... :oops: Now what is some of that secret stuff you was mumbling about? Thanks.

bigwheel
naw i'm getting ready to crack that now. ;)

i got some buddies coming over soon and we're going to build a fire out back and eat chicken and drink whisky. [smilie=banana.gif]

That's bourbon, Brian!!! ;)

Food looks good...Fire and freinds is always a good time!!

Okay, I have gone through this thread twice and still dont see any finished pics. Brian, you got some splaining to do! :?

Wow Brian, that looks fantastic!!! Great job on the food and the bottle! Your liver is hating you today!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom