Butts going to Houston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tannehill Kid

Head Chef
Smoked 4 butts today that we are carrying to our son in Houston this weekend. Also put on a couple of fatties that I'm carrying to work for breakfast. Sorry but I don't have any after pic of the butts. My wife pulled them off the smoker and thought she was doing me a favor and pulled the meat and forgot to take any pics. I will forgive her since she is buying me a set of knives this weekend :LOL:

Here are the butts rubbed down with Wolfe BOLD rub.

Butts on the smoker

Here is the pulled pork my wife pulled :LOL:

And a pic of the fatties with jap,onions and cheese. In the morning my wife will wrap them in cresent rolls and brown them.

surfinsapo said:
Go 3 hours further and I'll help him eat those butts... :D
And where might that be. Are you going to the Rodeo barbecue this weekend in Houston. I had a lady tell me she could get me tickets id I wanted to go.

Tannehill Kid said:
surfinsapo said:
And where might that be. Are you going to the Rodeo barbecue this weekend in Houston. I had a lady tell me she could get me tickets id I wanted to go.
I'm in corpus christi, I might go fishing....

Tannehill Kid said:
surfinsapo said:

if ya get a chance to go, you might want to take advantage of it

Tannehill Kid said:
Smoked 4 butts today that we are carrying to our son in Houston this weekend. Also put on a couple of fatties that I'm carrying to work for breakfast. Sorry but I don't have any after pic of the butts. My wife pulled them off the smoker and thought she was doing me a favor and pulled the meat and forgot to take any pics. I will forgive her since she is buying me a set of knives this weekend :LOL:

Here are the butts rubbed down with Wolfe BOLD rub.

Butts on the smoker

Here is the pulled pork my wife pulled :LOL:

And a pic of the fatties with jap,onions and cheese. In the morning my wife will wrap them in cresent rolls and brown them.

that's a great idea!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom