Butts cook just started! (with pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pulled and sprinkled with finishing sauce..

They were on a little longer than I wanted cause I had to add some coals, and were just a tad drier than usual, but still looks and tastes great. That pan is going to a reunion of my family and my family's closest friends tomorrow. I had hoped for my best ever, and this ain't it, but it's good. Taking a bottle of Rev. Marvin's sauce too. Always trying to spread the word for you, Rev.

Simba the Wonder Dog is now on a restricted diet.....but ol' dad helped him cheat a little. He can't have the bones though.

Here's a good shot of him pouting...

Now ol dad is pretty full. Not afraid to admit that a lot of the fattiest pieces I pull out were, um, tested for quality control. I've made a lot better though.

Captain Morgan said:

They were on a little longer than I wanted cause I had to add some coals, and were just a tad drier than usual, but still looks and tastes great. That pan is going to a reunion of my family and my family's closest friends tomorrow. I had hoped for my best ever, and this ain't it, but it's good. Taking a bottle of Rev. Marvin's sauce too. Always trying to spread the word for you, Rev.

Please say the "Pepsi One" was for the dog. [-X

Captain Morgan said:

Geesh!!! You cooked it on the stovetop (an electric one yet) in a foil pan????? Have you learned nothing from all of these forums?????? :!: :!: Great looking pork Cap'n!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom