Butt Started

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go GH......the important ? is what kind of beer are you drinking?
Note to self if we ever make it to Disney...follow the smoke to GH's place.

wittdog said:

I'm headed there with this chillen and wife a week from Sunday. I'll have to follow the smoke!

wittdog said:
NNNNNNNNNNice! Picked up a 6er of Woodchuck Granny Smith Draft Cider.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
wittdog said:

I'm headed there with this chillen and wife a week from Sunday. I'll have to follow the smoke!
I am about 90 miles south of there. ;)
When you get to the Magic Kingdom go towards Frontier Land and grab you a Smoked Turkey Leg! :P
There are a lot of good places to eat there too. Make reservations for Crystal Palace. Go for a late lunch as it is cheaper. It will not disapoint you. I always like to take the walk around Epcot drinking all the imports!

Green Hornet said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":3elw2nvq]
wittdog said:

I am about 90 miles south of there. ;)
When you get to the Magic Kingdom go towards Frontier Land and grab you a Smoked Turkey Leg! :P
There are a lot of good places to eat there too. Make reservations for Crystal Palace. Go for a late lunch as it is cheaper. It will not disapoint you. I always like to take the walk around Epcot drinking all the imports![/quote:3elw2nvq]

Suggestions noted....thanks

Jersey BBQ said:
I wish I had one of those fatties for lunch.... I don't even know what they are or where to get one...

Do a search...basicly smoke breakfast sausage..but lots of variatins have been tried !

I think Disney is on the calender for next year.
If it is, G.H., so is your house ;)

Keep on smokin' bud ;)

Wow aint seen a butt that big since I was married to my first wife. She the one who ran off with the lightning rod and buggy whip salesman. Little scrawny butts we get down here do good to break 7 lbs on most occasions. Now did stumble over a 15 lb picnic about 10 years ago. Woulda loved to seen the butt on that critter. I figgered it was some old widder ladies slop fed pet sow or something like that. Sure had a good flavor and cooked up like a trooper. You so fortunant.

bigwheel

Green Hornet said:
I have an 11lber on probably for dinner tomorrow night.
[

Alrighty then. 2:30am and it is ready. I have it wrapped in foil and in the cooler so I am going to sleep for a couple hours. The dad-gum thing fell apart as I picked it up off the Big Baby. I guess it is done. The kiddies have early dismissal tomorrow so we will have an early dinner. It has been a productive day in the smoke!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom