busy day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Threw a lonely butt on the wsm.. Gonna use it for an appitizer recipe down at camp next Friday and for sandwiches down at camp..Also made a pot of sauce and vac sealed a bunch of venison meatballs..

I was wondering if you still had a WSM or if it was in the weeds like the coffin :shock:
Get cooking the boys like to eat at deer camp

Ill be doing a brisket, a few more butts, ribs and ABTs at camp plus who knows what... 5 days of nothing to do but eat, drink and cook... Life is good..

john pen said:
Ill be doing a brisket, a few more butts, ribs and ABTs at camp plus who knows what... 5 days of nothing to do but eat, drink and cook... Life is good..
and forget to meet someone at breakfast
Sounds like a typical Pen good time ;) :LOL:

Puff said:
Looks great JP.
Good luck at camp. Don't forget your gun. ;)

Reminds me of the old joke where a guy goes hunting for a week and comes home yelling at his wife because she didn't pack his smokes.. She then proceeds to tell him she did pack them...IN HIS GUN CASE !!!!!

That's like when they pack condums with your stuff. You better come home with ALL of them.

john pen said:
Puff said:
Looks great JP.
Good luck at camp. Don't forget your gun. ;)

Reminds me of the old joke where a guy goes hunting for a week and comes home yelling at his wife because she didn't pack his smokes.. She then proceeds to tell him she did pack them...IN HIS GUN CASE !!!!!
:LOL: First day or two should be spent hunting. After that if a deer happens to skamper by outside the nice warm cabin have gun ready to go. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom