Burnt ends help needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

big dude

Sous Chef
I have a friend to whom I made the mistake of serving some burnt ends a few weeks ago just to use up a brisket point and now she wants more, more, more. Like most folks, I make them from the brisket point, but I'm not always cooking a brisket with an available point. Any suggestions as to what other meat would work well that I could make her - eg the entire brisket, chuck, etc?

Cook a chuck down to tender then chop it up and do it like burnt ends. I don't know what the prices for brisket are where you live but a lot of times I can get chuck cheaper here.

Never had any luck with burnt ends. I love them, only time I get them is at Oink from Mark (misfits of meat) Just missing the right thing to do, and when to do it. He has told me a hundred times, but still I can't get them right.

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Never had any luck with burnt ends. I love them, only time I get them is at Oink from Mark (misfits of meat) Just missing the right thing to do, and when to do it. He has told me a hundred times, but still I can't get them right.

Pigs

Sounds like a drinking problem! :D

Back
Top Bottom