Brisket this weekend!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sometimes in colder weather, I leave the WSM unassembled for 5 minutes and let the coals get going pretty good...then assemble and roll as regular. Seems to help with initial ramp up! ;)

My internal temp is already at 130 I have had the flat on since umm well about 1 1/2 hours, I want to pull it in about 7 more hours, is it cooking too fast?

Thanks! got a big night planned, some ladies and a couple other friends (I am actually bringing the brisket over there while it rests). I made a french onion soup this morning and when I arrive I will make a broccoli dish with garlic and lemon and a rice pilaf. Should be good stuff.

Oh and then they want to drag me out to a club hehe. I hate clubs but I go where the ladies go.

Gomer said:
Thanks! got a big night planned, some ladies and a couple other friends (I am actually bringing the brisket over there while it rests). I made a french onion soup this morning and when I arrive I will make a broccoli dish with garlic and lemon and a rice pilaf. Should be good stuff.

Oh and then they want to drag me out to a club hehe. I hate clubs but I go where the ladies go.

Uhmm, don't forget the pictures......................................of the ladies of course!

Larry Wolfe said:
Gomer said:
Hey Larry, thanks again, and I am only trying to impress the ladies with some presentation! hehe

In that case go all out!!

FYI, Ladies love Wolfe Rub! :shock:

Larry, you mean I coulda gotten away with a few jars of your rub instead of buying my wife $$$ of Christmas stuff? Dang. Will keep that in mind for next year.

Nick Prochilo said:
Gomer said:

Uhmm, don't forget the pictures......................................of the ladies of course!

How'd it go? Got anymore pics?

Well, I was in a bit of a rush to get it ready to go and didn't get any pics before I headed out the door. After the rest I was a little tipsy and again no pics.. Everyone loved the dinner though went over great. I think when I was dropped off back home there were some left overs for me I will snap a pic of dinner tonight, had a really nice smoke ring looked great.

WildFireEric said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Gomer said:
Hey Larry, thanks again, and I am only trying to impress the ladies with some presentation! hehe

In that case go all out!!

FYI, Ladies love Wolfe Rub! :shock:

Larry, you mean I coulda gotten away with a few jars of your rub instead of buying my wife $$$ of Christmas stuff? Dang. Will keep that in mind for next year.

That's right Eric! Remember that next year or for birthdays etc..... :LOL:

Gomer said:
oh yea, ladies love WRO.

Dang Skippy!! :LOL:

Gomer said:
Well, I was in a bit of a rush to get it ready to go and didn't get any pics before I headed out the door. After the rest I was a little tipsy and again no pics.. Everyone loved the dinner though went over great. I think when I was dropped off back home there were some left overs for me I will snap a pic of dinner tonight, had a really nice smoke ring looked great.

Sounds like a typical Wolfe Rub night to me.

Back
Top Bottom