Brisket Rub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finney

Master Chef
Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
Anybody used the Mr Brown rub on brisket? I've got some leftover rub from my super bowl pork and I'm feeling kind of lazy in the rub making dept. So I though I might just use my leftover. Any thoughts. If someone has used it on a brisket and it sucked or you loved it, let me know.

Or give me other ideas. I've got Paul Kirk's Championship BBQ Sauces right beside me and just don't feel like picking it up.

Chris not sure why the Mr. B's wouldn't work. But I've been using 2 parts montreal steaking seasoning to 1 part turbinado sugar for my beef lately and it's very simple and easy!

Come on Fatz... no CowPowder?
Throw out a suggestion. By the time Friday night rolls in I might not be filling as lazy as I was yesterday when I wrote the post. Who knew that three double coke and whiskeys wouldn't have got me out of yesterdays funk. (the wiskey was doubled, not the coke).
I did eat some vacpack pork last night though. No sides (didn't feel like making any), just some Scott's (eastern NC style) BBQ sauce.

Chris that Scotts is good stuff ain't it?! I can't seen to find any up here, if I don't find a resource soon maybe we could work out somehting and you could mail me some?

Oh didn't know they had a website, I'll check that out! That is the only store bought BBQ sauce I love on PP!

Their shipping costs are extremely high! 9 and something for 1 bottle and 12 even for 2 ~ Ended up going for 2 bottles. Thanks for the offer, Chris 8) ~ Wish I'd have known... It shipped on Monday ~ Hopefully, it'll get here today.

Chris we'll be talking Bud, I'm not paying that much for shipping! Is there anything you need from up this way we could do a swap? Or I'll just pay the cost of the sauce and the shipping. Let me know.
[/list][/code]

Just let me know. Same for you, if you like it Bill.

Send a Jamaican friend of mine out in Portland, OR a case of jerk sauce that a restaurant in Charlotte bottles. (That's right... I black guy in Portland :shock: ) (If your out there and see him, tell him Finney says "What up, RastaMan")

Chris Finney said:
Just let me know. Same for you, if you like it Bill.

Send a Jamaican friend of mine out in Portland, OR a case of jerk sauce that a restaurant in Charlotte bottles. (That's right... I black guy in Portland :shock: ) (If your out there and see him, tell him Finney says "What up, RastaMan")

Finney, You think RastaMan might have a bit of "Ganga" he'd like to trade?? :weedman:

Back
Top Bottom