Brisket on today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I had the brilliant idear to use Salt and Peppa on that brisket the other day. It was not a grand prize winner in the flavor department. I also did not have the right kind of vinegar for the sop which might have been an issue. Supposed to be apple cider vinegar and all the Warden had laid in was some fancy smancy red wine vinegar which did not taste right. Ahh well live and learn huh?

Ewwww man, red wine vinegar, is really not what you want for this application. Red wine Vinegar is geared more towards a dressing, than that of something that you are making a sop out of. Well it looked good anyway. Time to put your depends back on, the big boy pants didn't fit huh?
LOL!!!!!

Huh? I never, ever uses a mop or a sop on a brisket. No red wine either. Actually, I don't use vinegar on that beefy brisket. Pork and YardBird, yeah, might be a little vinegar but never on a brisket.

'Round here, mops are what the wimmin folks use to clean the floor!

We might need to check someone's Texican and/or his man cards...:cool::(

Hey I got checked for Testosterone here while back. They said I was so off the charts on the high side they would like me to donate sweat so they can use it to make a Testosterone vaccine for girly men.

Back
Top Bottom