Brisket Help 911

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good looking pics AB. A few pics of the brisket, as you take it off the smoker when the girls get there would be nice!

Which reminds me......I don't care if it snows, I'll get it ready then!

No problem Nick. I'll just tell the girls we're only taking pictures of meat. The brisket just came off after precisely 15.5 hours and it looks el superb. We have it 2x2x wapped and plan to start slicing around 5 eastern. BBQ baked beans and Mrs. Airboss' world famous Kodak salad will be the feateuresd sides. Plus Rempweiser.

I just checked the Sides and Such forum and didn't see anything about Mrs. Airboss' world famous Kodak salad in there...You holding out on us?? 8-[ :!:

The Joker said:
I just checked the Sides and Such forum and didn't see anything about Mrs. Airboss' world famous Kodak salad in there...You holding out on us?? 8-[ :!:

Greg said to put the recipe for MAWFKS in the "premium member pay section." ONLY KIDDING! I'll get the what and how to's on the site asap. You're gonna love it.

Airboss said:
The Joker said:

Greg said to put the recipe for MAWFKS in the "premium member pay section." ONLY KIDDING! I'll get the what and how to's on the site asap. You're gonna love it.
Why thank you kind sir ~ And thank Mrs. AirBoss too!
1.gif

On behalf of BBQers everywhere, we are proud to accept the award for best brisket in Florida cooked on October 15th.

Seriously Larry, it was a textbook cook done by a rookie with the able help of his wife and the BBQ-4-U support team. All our equipment from thermometers to baster worked perfectly.

We got a good cut of meat from WalMart, started the cook early (late at night) so as not to be rushed and had no particular dinner time set so we avoided the stress of "when's it gonna be done?" I apologize for not getting pics of the final product but it went so fast after the cut you wouldn't believe it. We had a nice 1/4" pink ring too.

I can't wait to do it again and the next time we're going to do a brisket and a butt together. Can you see another 911 call coming? But, that's another day. For this Sunday it's left over sandwiches, beans, ice-cold Rempweiser, football and time to reflect on yesterday’s success.

Larry Wolfe said:
No finished pics? Just like your son..............

As Mike Wilbon would say, "He's my boy." For the record, he was the first to jump ugly with me about my failing to post finished product pics.

Please accept my most miserable apology. 请接受我的最凄惨的道歉

Airboss said:
Larry Wolfe said:
No finished pics? Just like your son..............

As Mike Wilbon would say, "He's my boy." For the record, he was the first to jump ugly with me about my failing to post finished product pics.

AB, that translates into "Accepts my chiliest apology"!

Larry Wolfe said:
Airboss said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1bdrll4t]No finished pics? Just like your son..............

AB, that translates into "Accepts my chiliest apology"![/quote:1bdrll4t]

I got distracted on account I was cooking chili.

Airboss said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Airboss said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1e50wu82]No finished pics? Just like your son..............

AB, that translates into "Accepts my chiliest apology"!

I got distracted on account I was cooking chili.[/quote:1e50wu82]

:lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom