Brisket for the Boy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
The boy turned 3 so I did an overnight Brisket on the Primo. Fought with temps all night long, but Brisket was good. Could have been a little moister, but overall it was good.

Alex wanted a Lightning McQueen cake... the wife delivered.

Cowboy Alex... A gift set from his Sister. Who remembers getting guns for their birthday... I DO!!

Gary in VA said:
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. He is quite the boy. It's amazing to me that he is 3 years old already!

Advice my dad has givin me and my brother for the last 15 years. "Go ahead and lay-away a car now, you will need it before you know it."
Mine are 9,5,2 and it seems like yesterday me and mamma were chasing each other 'round the house nekked :shock: . Boy time flies!!!!

That was the dearly deceased step DIL's favorite expression when referring to my chillins. He also like to call em porch monkeys. He didn't never use the rug rat phraseology for some reason. Maybe that is too modern. Who knows? He always call the eldest of the male chillins "miss meal" He say that because he aint neva seen the boy miss a meal..opprotunity to eat etc. He was in the Navy fighting Japs in the S. Pacific at the ripe old age of 15. He had some good swabby stories.

bigwheel

Hoss's BBQ said:
I can not believe Alex is three!! Or that you own a primo!!! Didn't bill give me lots of crap about owning my eggs. Man I disappear for a few months and look what happens. Hoss

Yeah, I got the urge to cook a different way... and I didn't want to be one of those pellet heads like ol Bill has become (have you heard about that one!!)... at least I don't have to plug mine in to electricity.

Gary in VA said:
Thanks for all the birthday wishes. He is quite the boy. It's amazing to me that he is 3 years old already!

Before you know it, he'll be 10. Ive got 11yr boy and 10yr. girl and I still cant believe it. Spend as much time with them as you can! I'm startin to see the beginnings of their "wanting to do more things with their friends".
But were still a real close family. ;)

Oh and Happy Birfday junior. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom