Brisket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dammin! I hate it when you do that..... =P~ =P~ =P~ Back to the fridge... :)

Fine lookin' grub! :(

Damn Larry, didn't you say you were going to look for a house in my neighborhood? Come on over and we'll see what we can find! Damn that looks good!

Awwwww shucks! You guys are far too kind! Thanks! The brisket turned out great, good flavor, tender, etc... But I was disappointed in the chicken. It was tender and moist, but it really lacked flavor for some reason. I put beer and Scotts in the can thinking that would give it a good flavor but it was pretty bland.

Larry,

It all looks great. I haven't smoked a chicken in years. I bought some nice holder so I need to get them out and try it. Have you ever injected the chicken and did the beer can method at the same time?

cleglue said:
Larry,

It all looks great. I haven't smoked a chicken in years. I bought some nice holder so I need to get them out and try it. Have you ever injected the chicken and did the beer can method at the same time?

No but I'm thinking about doing it next time! Usually I smoke split chickens and they're sooooooooo much better.

Larry Wolfe said:
Awwwww shucks! You guys are far too kind! Thanks! The brisket turned out great, good flavor, tender, etc... But I was disappointed in the chicken. It was tender and moist, but it really lacked flavor for some reason. I put beer and Scotts in the can thinking that would give it a good flavor but it was pretty bland.

I strictly use this for my lawn only! Never put it in your food!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1ccvd2ih]Awwwww shucks! You guys are far too kind! Thanks! The brisket turned out great, good flavor, tender, etc... But I was disappointed in the chicken. It was tender and moist, but it really lacked flavor for some reason. I put beer and Scotts in the can thinking that would give it a good flavor but it was pretty bland.

I strictly use this for my lawn only! Never put it in your food![/quote:1ccvd2ih]

Stop right there yound man!! You're sounding like a Lawngeye.......never mind don't go there!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3swjo3z3]Awwwww shucks! You guys are far too kind! Thanks! The brisket turned out great, good flavor, tender, etc... But I was disappointed in the chicken. It was tender and moist, but it really lacked flavor for some reason. I put beer and Scotts in the can thinking that would give it a good flavor but it was pretty bland.

I strictly use this for my lawn only! Never put it in your food![/quote:3swjo3z3]
:eek: :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom