Brining and LOVIN it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Just filled the 120 qt Coleman up with 10 gallons of brine and 80 turkey legs for a cook today! Gonna brine em for about 5-7 hours , rinse, and smoke for another 5 at 200 degrees .10 butts already on! Got up at 3:00 to do this cook for a friend (gratis) . He invented this game called washerboard when he was high back in the 70's . It is like "Cornhole" only you play it with 3" HD washers. Well , every year, he has a tourney. He gave me two leads that turned into cooking jobs, and a cord or two of cherry, so I owe him. I better get the foil ready........ :!:

Bry, hadda order by the case. 15 to a case at appx 2 lb ea. $.99/lb. Ordered a week in advance from my favorite butcher shop (Barb and Pattie's ). I used to use Sam's , but I got burned with them not having a brisket order the night before I was to cook. They're like ..." sorry." And I'm like "what the f*** am I supposed to do now?" The local guy actually gives me better cost anyway!

Doing a tukey brest tomorrow, WoodPoultry...I bet the neighbors are going to be jealous!

*Thanks for the English lessons*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom