Breaking news...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cliff H. said:
Larry, are you planning on competing with a cooker that you have not broke in yet ?

Yes Cliff, it'll be it's maiden voyage and will be cooking the winning BBQ at SOTB!! :D

Larry,
Nice looking smoker. What is going to be the price for your brother?

Captain Morgan said:
done claimed em....and I get the Primo if he dies in Myrtle Beach.

Be careful eating anything prepared by Captain Morgan at Myrtle Beach, Larry... ;)

You have been warned! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

too Late! he's on the road now! Can't wait to feed him some
of my salmon surprise!!

actually, I have to unload the stinking thing for him...
it weighs around 250 I believe. I do all the work, he
gets all the glory.

Wonder what he'll say if I drop it and break it? :shock:

well I do have to wait on Garland again this year, and
last year he was late. This year, when I need him to be
late, he'll be early.

what time are you and Rev getting there?

Just when you guys think I don't have access to the puter you guys talk about me!! Bastards! I'm on the puter at the hotel, I have eyes in the back of my head!!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Just when you guys think I don't have access to the puter you guys talk about me!! Bastards! I'm on the puter at the hotel, I have eyes in the back of my head!!!!

Well, that explains why your head is so BIG.

Griff said:
So larry. What did you think of it after SOBT?

WOW about sums it up Griff. We loaded the firebox up with lump and about 3 good size hickory chunks at 5pm Friday. After a couple of vent adjustments early in the game we didn't need to touch it again and it held rock steady the whole cook. After the cook we still had over half of the charcoal left that we started with, which we can reuse. We never had to shake excess ash, stir or add additional fuel. I thought the WSM was a set it and basically forget it, but the Primo is a set it and forget it cooker!!

If anyone is interested in purchasing or getting more information on the Primo's e-mail me. As a Primo Dealer/Rep I can give you a full price list of the Large Oval, Jr. Oval and the Round Kamados as well as all of the accessories. I will also try to get you the best price available. I will be updating my website with all this information real soon, but in the mean time send me an e-mail at wolferub@gmail.com or PM me here.

If only they would make ceramic cookers out of metal, then we wouldn't need to worry about cracking them! :roll: :LOL: :roll:

not just cracking them how about lifting them>>??

My WSM I can throw in the back of my explorer.

I can't even lift a Primo or and Egg.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom