Boys Weekend Brisket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
I've got some blues hog....just need to some meat to put it on.

Cappy...the blues hog is great but is a bit thick....I like to cut it with the blues hog tennessee red or something that's a little lighter (revs is good too) Recently picked up a gallon of blues hog for $6 :shock: :D

SteerCrazy said:
Captain Morgan said:
I've got some blues hog....just need to some meat to put it on.

Cappy...the blues hog is great but is a bit thick....I like to cut it with the blues hog tennessee red or something that's a little lighter (revs is good too) Recently picked up a gallon of blues hog for $6 :shock: :D

umm..where exactly did you find that deal?

Captain Morgan said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2mp76i0f]I've got some blues hog....just need to some meat to put it on.

umm..where exactly did you find that deal?[/quote:2mp76i0f]

long story short, the people who use to manufacture the sauce are just down the road from my business. They have an 'outlet' so to speak and had some cases on the floor leftover for purchase. They expire in 2 yrs, might be pickin up some more......let me know if you want any, It would be the cost plus UPS shipping if you're interested. I'll pick some up ;) and I think it was $8 a gallon, either way it was under $10

Back
Top Bottom