Bold Chucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Wow, I waited till the last minute to put these on and it's freaking windy and pouring, but I'm not complaining we need alot of rain.

These are 2 - 3.5lb chuck shoulder roast splashed with woos and heavily coated with Wolfe Rub Bold. Smoking over Royal Oak and Hickory chunks. We're gonna see how well the Primo handles nasty weather!

ScottyDaQ said:
Come on BOY! They should be dun by now!

Primos sitting at 239* grate temp and the chucks are at 155*, 5 more degrees and I'll foil them and rush them along.

The Missing Link said:
larry how it handleing the weather?

Honestly weather has not effected it one bit. We have pretty gusty winds and it's been raining sideways the entire cook!

Chucks are at 160* and I just foiled. I've never had a chuck shrink as much as these have!! Taste good so far though!

john pen said:
how are you going to serve them ?

Pulled beef sandwiches. If I had known the weather was gonna be this crappy I would have made pot roast.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":3g890eeh]how are you going to serve them ?

Pulled beef sandwiches. If I had known the weather was gonna be this crappy I would have made pot roast.[/quote:3g890eeh]
:shock: [smilie=nonono.gif]

Oh my..........just about sums dinner up! Pulled beef sammich with a healthy dose of Reverend Marvins hot! Black Mustard Slather Potato Salad............WOW, BEST POTATO SALAD I'VE EVER MADE!

You inspired me Larry. I just came back from Costco with a twin pack of chucks! Now I'm gonna go order some of that black mustard stuff!

So Larry, you getting a cut on all the black mustard slather you selling on this board? Now, I gotta order some.

Back
Top Bottom