Boiled ribs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
This woman who started doing videos for Kraft food wanted to link her video to my Rib & grouper clips :shock:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ym3JlmXbnA

I left a reply to her video but its pending approval :roll:

Watch for youself & flood her with replys.

I also invited her to come here & learn how to BBQ the rite way 8)

Thats pretty sad...

Its just like the program I was watching on food network. They were talking about this restaurant with awesome ribs. In the preparation they placed the raw ribs on a rack over water and the secret ingredient-- I'm voting for apple cider or cider vinegar or both. Then they bragged that there were braised for 8 hours. Baby backs... 8 hours... steamed... then grilled! Must have been some mushy ribs.

People like that shouldn't be allowed to cook for other humans. :)

I was going to post a reply, but it's not worth having to sign up on YouTube to do it. Boiled ribs... after all this time, shouldn't Snopes.com or the Mythbusters have laid this idea to rest?? ;)

smokinbill said:
Why is everyone so closed minded?
It may not be your way but it doesn't mean it's the wrong way...

Some folks likes it scrambled and some folks likes 'em poached don't seem to be no accounting for taste.

Only way to judge is to try 'em and even if'in ya don't cotton to em, it don't make it wrong.

Just my 2 cents.

Big Ron wrote:

I have heard of people also cooking ribs in a crock pot. Some people too lazy to respect the skill of Q

Boiling ribs would be like boiling bacon before fryin :shock:
Would you also boil a steak before grillin it :shock:

Smokinbill if anyone tried boiled then grilled ribs side by side with smoked ribs, Smoked will win in every catagorys hands down

The vid was posted by "JustAddBBQ" who's been around a lot trying to be "friends" with BBQ people. It's someone that works for Kraft...and is just trying to promote their products. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom