Blues Hog Bbq sauce questions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeff42nd

Assistant Cook
I have been searching the net for the ingredients In the Blues Hog Bbq sauces. I have email and I haven't recieved a reply, and it's been a week.

I want to try the sauces but before I do I have some questions.

Quick question for anybody that has a jar of the stuff.

Does any of the flavoring of Blues Hog Bbq sauce contain any MSG or High Fructose Corn Syrup?

Thanks in advance for any replys

Dont have any handy right now but can looky at some tomorrow and repoat back. Will testify that whutever it is Bill puts in there sure tastes mighty good. If you want to use it for a glaze be careful with the heat. It burns easy peasy.

bigwheel

The store which uses and peddles the stuff around here was temporary out of the regular flavor but did have some Tennesee Red. Label like unto this:
Cider vinegar, Ketchup (Tomato concentrate, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, vinegar. salt, onion powder, spice) natural flavors, sugar, salt, spices.

bigwheel

Original and Red...

Attachments

• IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 1,057
I had the fortunate pleasure of meeting Bill in Arkansas this year. What a guy.....you might want to go ahead and buy a bottle. It's good...unless your allergic to that stuff. A buddy of mine says raspberry chipotle is good on vanilla ice cream......

Back
Top Bottom