Blizzard Cook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woodman said:
I listen to my wife bitch constantly because the pit is in the garage while the cars...........are not! ;)

Why do people think this is a problem. You just have to have priorities.

Fine looking brisket. Color was great. Smokering very nice.

Woodman said:
NO WAY I WAS COOKING IN THAT S**T!!!!!! We got about 20" It all came in about 15 hours too! I listen to my wife bitch constantly because the pit is in the garage while the cars...........are not! ;)

Yeeeeesh, where else are you suposed to put the pit?

Rag said:
Woodman said:
NO WAY I WAS COOKING IN THAT S**T!!!!!! We got about 20" It all came in about 15 hours too! I listen to my wife bitch constantly because the pit is in the garage while the cars...........are not! ;)

Yeeeeesh, where else are you suposed to put the pit?

I agree. Aren't cars meant to be outside? they come with defrosters and booty warmers and pits don't

About the 'milk & eggs' alerts, we normally get them when the media thinks we're getting 1" or more of snow. I thought the average person could walk 1/4 mile in an inch of snow, but I guess I'm wrong.

I think our "winter" is over. all 4" of snow and 1" of ice. I'm looking forward to next winter. Hopefully we'll get a blizzard so I can post similar pics (although our blizzard would be much lesser scale, like 2" snow and 10mph winds). I'm jealous.

Way to go WD. Brisket looks great.

Back
Top Bottom