Blizzard Cook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woodman said:
I listen to my wife bitch constantly because the pit is in the garage while the cars...........are not! ;)

Why do people think this is a problem. You just have to have priorities.

Fine looking brisket. Color was great. Smokering very nice.

Woodman said:
NO WAY I WAS COOKING IN THAT S**T!!!!!! We got about 20" It all came in about 15 hours too! I listen to my wife bitch constantly because the pit is in the garage while the cars...........are not! ;)

Yeeeeesh, where else are you suposed to put the pit?

Rag said:
Woodman said:
NO WAY I WAS COOKING IN THAT S**T!!!!!! We got about 20" It all came in about 15 hours too! I listen to my wife bitch constantly because the pit is in the garage while the cars...........are not! ;)

Yeeeeesh, where else are you suposed to put the pit?

I agree. Aren't cars meant to be outside? they come with defrosters and booty warmers and pits don't

About the 'milk & eggs' alerts, we normally get them when the media thinks we're getting 1" or more of snow. I thought the average person could walk 1/4 mile in an inch of snow, but I guess I'm wrong.

I think our "winter" is over. all 4" of snow and 1" of ice. I'm looking forward to next winter. Hopefully we'll get a blizzard so I can post similar pics (although our blizzard would be much lesser scale, like 2" snow and 10mph winds). I'm jealous.

Way to go WD. Brisket looks great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom