Blizzard Cook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well we got less than an inch last night WOOOHOOO!!!!

Snowbanks besides our smokers are only 4 ft.this year. Vlads done a good job keeping the area clean.

I’m off to a late start today…moving kind of slow…we got about 8 inches last night and they are calling for 6-12 more with high winds…reduced visibility…ect…I just hope the WSM doesn’t get blown over….anyway..Rubbed up the Brisket with my Brisket Blend and a little more Black Pepper…Using Hump lump and a mix of hickory,oak and cherry all from Smokilicous….I might walk to the store to get some more stuff to smoke…Notice how high the snow is on the middle section of the WSM..

I’ll probably take a lot of pics cuz there is nothing else to do except wait out the storm.
Winds are supposed to come later.

I got to see my mobile yesterday...as I was getting to the snowblower. Ya know...that's really a big pit. I'm such a retard. :roll: ;)

Winter sucks. Can't wait for spring!!!

Uncle Bubba said:
I got to see my mobile yesterday...as I was getting to the snowblower. Ya know...that's really a big pit. I'm such a retard. :roll: ;)

You mean there is room in the garage for the pit and a snowblower... :LOL:
Brisket is on

Uncle Bubba said:

I would have thought that the BIG Klose came with a snow shield....a star wars type thing so it could be left outside. :D

Getting ready to separate the Flat and the Point…

We were dealing with some sleet when we put it back on.

Remember that pastrami I made up…well I left a little for breakfast….Corned Pastrami Hash..

Couple of Eggs over easy and some NY Rye

Brisket is done..and it’s a good thing…it just got nasty outside forget Bubba at a comp during turn in nasty…..it’s now Wittdog nasty….I can no longer see the WSM.

I think the pic of D pretty much sums it up…I’m happy with the way this one came out…the adjustments I made to the rub were good….I wish I would have injected it….I’m still working on that but overall PDG Brisket……I’m sure JP will let you know when he comes by tomorrow….
Oh yeah the beans were some Bushs straight out the can, some Kidney Beans...a couple of Burnt ends and 3/4 can of Encilada sauce and a little bit of Brisket Rub.

TK I wish I knew..I'm working on something..but its still in the experimental stage.

Scotty...I still have flashbacks to the october storm we had where the trees were going down like crazy...and the powerlines were going to...

NO WAY I WAS COOKING IN THAT S**T!!!!!! We got about 20" It all came in about 15 hours too! I listen to my wife bitch constantly because the pit is in the garage while the cars...........are not! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom