birds are on!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK wheel

I never said juicy to the point where I had to issue goggles to my friends and family having Thanksgiving dinner at my house. "Juicy" is not a word I like to use to describe poultry, moist works fine for me. I did say everyone said it was the "moistest" they ever had. Thanks.

Griff

Ok thanks for input.

bigwheel

Griff said:
OK wheel

I never said juicy to the point where I had to issue goggles to my friends and family having Thanksgiving dinner at my house. "Juicy" is not a word I like to use to describe poultry, moist works fine for me. I did say everyone said it was the "moistest" they ever had. Thanks.

Griff

Nice birds Griff. Did you have to add charcoal or was that one burn?
What kind of pies are those?

No charcoal was added. I'm glad you asked about the five pies.
1. pumpkin
2. pecan
3. creme de menthe (a/k/a grasshopper pie), a frozen pie
4. apple
5. pumpkin/brandy/ice cream, another frozen pie

Griff

Griff said:
No charcoal was added. I'm glad you asked about the five pies.
1. pumpkin
2. pecan
3. creme de menthe (a/k/a grasshopper pie), a frozen pie
4. apple
5. pumpkin/brandy/ice cream, another frozen pie

Griff
Oh, man, go easy on us, will ya?
essen_025.gif

--John 8)

Griff, you are killing me with the pie list. I remember Creme de Menthe from childhood days. Great dinner!

I scrolled down to post the recipe in the dessert section and found that there was none. So Puff PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Griff

Griff said:
I scrolled down to post the recipe in the dessert section and found that there was none. So Puff PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Griff
Will do!
You should bring it up to the almighty(Greg :roll: ) there is no desert section ;)

Back
Top Bottom