Bill's Grill Where are the pics from Graduation!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I got all the pics back from the graduation and half of the party. The other half are still in the camera. Hopefully soon. Until then, here is what I have:

I am planning on doing Snow Shoe if I can get someone to work for me on the 16th.

My Graduate

Food

Hoss
[/img]

Hey Hoss, I havent heard from Gary or Richard if they are planning on doing Snow Shoe yet. Have you heard anything? Gary is doing a pig roast next weekend and I have off :D I'll get my digital going for that one.

Hoss's BBQ Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:37 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you think I am not 29? How do you post pictures in your msg?

No, it didnt have anything to do with your age. It was a great opening for a WV joke.

When you use the link at the bottom of the page, you copy the link that says "Forum Image" and past it in the message body.

You have to copy and paste the whole thing.

viewpic.cfm
[/url]
[/img]

Hoss,
That's it! My wife and I are moving in! :!: She doesn't cook and I thought I was good. I can still do Mexican with the best of them though.

Hey Guys... I havent forgot about the snowshoe thing Hoss... I would love to be there but that is the weekend that we are returning from vacation. I havent decided if I am going to come back a day early to do the competition. I sure would like to compete against you two again. it is always a good time.

Any idea how many teams they have so far?

Well I just found out that I have someone covering me for the 16th so I will be there :D :D :D . Gary, you better be there! :taunt:

I think that Steph will be in school and Brady will be off to college. It may just be me and other Bill

Hoss's Groupies, also known as my daughters.

[/img]

Back
Top Bottom