Big Ron's Rub rib & Fajita Test -Pics-Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I demonstrate how to use Big Ron's Rub new package on Beef, Pork ribs & Beef Fajitas. I slow BBQ the ribs at 225 degrees for several hours and grill the fajitas over kingsford comp coals. These were the best ribs I have ever made to date. Must be good meat and I didn't get in a hurry and used low temps. Big Ron's Rub is very good. Go get ya some!!!

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/94082054F1892AA5&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/94082054F1892AA5&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="505" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=5557815&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00adef&fullscreen=1"><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=5557815&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00adef&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="853" height="480"></embed></object>

Big Ron's Rub Rib Fajita Test from TeamSurfinSapo on Vimeo.</p>

SANY0030.JPG

SANY0033.JPG

SANY0037.JPG

SANY0050.JPG

SANY0053.JPG

SANY0056.JPG

SANY0060.JPG

SANY0062.JPG

SANY0063.JPG

SANY0067.JPG

SANY0068.JPG

SANY0073.JPG

SANY0074.JPG

Because of you and JB I ordered my Ron's Rub yesterday.

Think I'll try my first brisket on the WSM.

Was going to try one this week but my local market doesn't carry them.

Now I'll wait for the Ron's!

Looks awesome Sapo! You're gonna make me go out and buy a WSM. I do alot of indirect smoking on the kettle but I really like the 18" model. I saw the 22 at HEB on 4th of july and that thing is really huge! Good looking que you got there. How long did the beef and pork ribs take?

smokey al gold said:
Looks awesome Sapo! You're gonna make me go out and buy a WSM. I do alot of indirect smoking on the kettle but I really like the 18" model. I saw the 22 at HEB on 4th of july and that thing is really huge! Good looking que you got there. How long did the beef and pork ribs take?
Beef about 5 hours at 225. Pork 6 hours same temp..Started at 250 for first 2 hours then down to 225.. I ate the fajitas while the ribs were cookin so I wouldn't get hungry and get in a hurry.. HEB ROCKS!!! ;)

Pictures look great, I am at "work" now so i can't watch the video, but food looks great! Glad you like the rub and hope it inspires more new customers :)

mar52 said:
Because of you and JB I ordered my Ron's Rub yesterday.

Think I'll try my first brisket on the WSM.

Was going to try one this week but my local market doesn't carry them.

Now I'll wait for the Ron's!

Went out first thing this morning Priority mail. You shoule receive it in a few days.

Surfinsapo, great looking grub, the fajitas looked fantastic! I plan to do me some this weekend for sure. Thanks for the compliments as well, glad you liked the rub.

On a side note. I finally got a nutritional label working from the spice company that does my blend and it only has 20 mg of sodium per 1 teaspoon serving. I checked the Montreal Steak seasoning from McCormick with 25% less sodium and it has 390 mg per 3/4 teaspoon serving. It is possible to have flavor without the sodium.

Thanks again Sapo!! If I had a payroll for a spokeperson you would be on it!

Your Welcome Big Ron. I am glad to help a fellow Texan out anytime.. :D
Sur Texjas Numero Uno!!! ;) See ya in the fall.... :D

Back
Top Bottom