Big Ol Brisket

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There was a 21lb briskzilla in the meat case at Sam's the other day, but I knew that I would have had to hang it in my wsm. :LOL:

We will need lot of pics of your progress..... ;)

Cliff H. said:
There was a 21lb briskzilla in the meat case at Sam's the other day, but I knew that I would have had to hang it in my wsm. :LOL:

We will need lot of pics of your progress..... ;)
Cliff it would have fit in the Chargriller......
Or did you sell it :shock: :D
I've got a full packer here I need to do...

First case of briskets I ever bought off of Sysco there was some kind of glitch on the order and they sent me 20 and ups. There was a grand total of 3 briskets in the case. Seems like the biggest was 25 lbs. They was also total untrimmed with a big blob of hard internal fat clinging to whut would be considered the lean side on a packer trimmed brisket. They was sorta scary looking but cooked up just fine. I pulled off the extra fat layer by hand. It was attached very loosely.

bigwheel

Big Mike said:
I've got some orders to fill this weekend so I picked up a case of Briskets from my local GFS. When I opened the case there was a huge brisket inside. The thing weighed 18lbs. All of the others in the case were 9-11lbs. Before this, the biggest brisket I had seen was right around 13lbs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom