BEWARE The Hickory Chicks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary in VA

Head Chef
A new all girl BBQ team comming out in ... ohh.. say.. 16 years or so...

ok.. so... maybe I am being a little presumptuous that the new baby due in March that we are expecting is another girl. :grin: (I got a gut feeling, and I was right the last time) I got my first member.. 20 months old and looooves Daddy's BBQ. :grin: Gotta train em early.

So.. beware... The Hickory Chicks are commin... :D

unless the new addition is a boy... well then, I suppose we'll have to rethink the name....

My younger son was a hell of a good cook with coals. Had his own pit and burned wood to coals. Couldn't cook a thing in the kitchen. Now my other son can cook like a pro in the kitchen but has trouble grilling a burger. Go figure.

Gary, we should put a team together...I got 3 girlz...your 2 and we would ave a whole team with alternates!! :grin: :(

Sounds great Greg... of course.. this is all under the assumption that the one on the way is a girl. we don't plan on knowing until the moment she/he pops out.

:grin: :grin: :grin:
Way to go Gary. There is nothing like having two girls. Congrats my friend. I bet Linda is glowing :!: .

Raine Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:14 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hickory Chicks is a trademark name.

Jim Tabb's daughter's team used that name and about damn near got sued. She cahnged the team name to Wood Chicks.

I think Hickory Chicks is a line of clothing or something.

You could alway name the team "The McGaheysville Chicks" or McDaddy's Girls". Garrentee no one has those.

again.. I aint sure the second one is gonna be a girl yet... all I am going on is my gut feeling and the assumption that the Good Lord will "bless" me with all girls due to all the harassment I gave the girls I went to school with. :grin:

Raine said:
Hickory Chicks is a trademark name.

Jim Tabb's daughter's team used that name and about damn near got sued. She cahnged the team name to Wood Chicks.

I think Hickory Chicks is a line of clothing or something.[/No there not, Unless they have a DBA all names are up for grabs. It varies from state to state, That's why Jack and I share the same name, My DBA name is Pigs On The Wing BBQ. Jack competes under the name of Pigs On The Wing. I'm regesterded with the state tax and health goons. Jack and I are good friends, That's why he or I don't care about using the name. Unless you have a DBA in your state your out of luck if someone takes your team name. DBA (Doing Business As)quote]

Let's see Lil Q...my girls outta be giving you a call right around...uh, NEVER!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just kidding...They will have been passed along the love of Q from Daddy...currently they are 4, 2 and one month! 8-[

lilq'er said:
no i am currently not looking for any guys thank you! i would rather be worring about my first day of my junior year!!!! (tomorrow!!!) hehe
Wheeewww.... :(

GOOFBALLS????? OUCH!!!!! Well you will find plenty of "HOT" guys at these competitions :grin: :grin: Sweaty too!

Don't let the lil'qr fool ya... she "stayed up" sleeping in the chair for most of the night at Lynchburg.

by the way Steph.. missed you at our pig roast... I still owe your Dad and Mom a nice dinner for all their help. also, when are you comming over the hill to babysit Andrea?

Back
Top Bottom