Beef ribs for dinner ?/ pics of progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Well the boys liked the beef ribs and I did as well. I think the missus hang up was that I didn’t use sugar in the rub she likes her Q on the sweat side. The potatoes were darker than they typically are because I had to make a soup mix out of beef bouillon it was in a paste and really concentrated they were still good a little salty. I’ll be doing the beef ribs again I really liked them. They did come out nice and tender.

Was my cooking that bad that you guys couldn’t identify a stuffed mushroom? :)
The bottom right is the onion soup potatoes and the bottom left is a stuffed mushroom

Finney said:
Don't worry about it too much dog... it's just Puff and Larry. #-o
I was only having fun....I might have to get someone else to do the presentaion come comp time. :razz:

wittdog said:
Was my cooking that bad that you guys couldn’t identify a stuffed mushroom? :)
The bottom right is the onion soup potatoes and the bottom left is a stuffed mushroom
#-o Sorry bro', I was looking at the pic with beer goggles on :)
It all looks great :!:
I've tried stuft schrooms before and they never came out like that :eek: :(

[quote="wittdog] I might have to get someone else to do the presentaion come comp time. :razz:[/quote]

Maybe Allison can do that after she adopts you :!:

Sorry that wasn't very clear in the pic. It's hard to take good pics when all you want to do is eat the food that's there!

Wittdogs B said:
wittdog said:
I might have to get someone else to do the presentaion come comp time. :razz:

Maybe Allison can do that after she adopts you :!:

Sorry that wasn't very clear in the pic. It's hard to take good pics when all you want to do is eat the food that's there!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom