Beef Ribs and Fatty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Got these beef back ribs from the store yesterday, definitely not shiners! Gave a good splash of Reverend Marvins Hot, then a good coating of Wolfe Rub Bold. Let sit in the fridge for a couple hours, then onto the Performer with some hickory. I'll add the fatty in a little bit.

Decided to snap a quick pic of the ribs when I added the fatty. Fatty is just a regular breakfast roll rubbed with WRO. They were out of my favorite, Maple flavor!

Ribs turned out excellet! I foiled them meat side down and most of the bark fell off, so they weren't pretty, but they tasted real good!

They look great to me Larry. I've never done beef ribs. I'll have to give them a try. What temp do you cook them at and approximately how long do they take?

Kloset BBQR said:
They look great to me Larry. I've never done beef ribs. I'll have to give them a try. What temp do you cook them at and approximately how long do they take?

Dallas I cook them just like I do spares! 4-1-1 method. The flavor of beef ribs is incredible! Nice rich flavor!

Back
Top Bottom