Beef ribas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
[youtube:1q1jtbuy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgB9k-cKuHQ[/youtube:1q1jtbuy]

Nick Prochilo said:
I don't have time to watch 18 minutes of video. Somebody watch and tell me about it.

Just skip to the ending where the stills are, I aint had time to upload the stills

Nice looking ribs ya got there...

Gonna have to try that pretty soon. I have a brother in law that is allergic to pork so this might be the ticket for him.

Nick Prochilo said:
I don't have time to watch 18 minutes of video. Somebody watch and tell me about it.
You're just realizing this now? I did a year ago. ;)

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
You're just realizing this now? I did a year ago. ;)

But if you cooked them, it would be in half the time since you use an oven, correct? :mrgreen:

Nick paid me $50 to post that.

Well I did not know how to punch the right key to watch the beef riba movie. Thinking this compooter maybe has virri on it. Each time it boots up it says it has some.

bigwheel

JB, I just noticed.......how many packs of cigarettes did you have to smoke to get the Winston Jacket? Just curious, Nick asked me to ask.

Larry Wolfe said:
JB, I just noticed.......how many packs of cigarettes did you have to smoke to get the Winston Jacket? Just curious, Nick asked me to ask.

Tell Dick, err I meant Nick :roll: it was a package deal, came with a belt buckle, a collectors tin (lunchbox size), a beer mug & some other shit, decals, collectors pins, flag, ect...
Hey D/Nick; are you on dial up? I kin send you a Super 8 tape or a 8 track tape...
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":34mnr4ek]JB, I just noticed.......how many packs of cigarettes did you have to smoke to get the Winston Jacket? Just curious, Nick asked me to ask.

Tell Dick, err I meant Nick :roll: it was a package deal, came with a belt buckle, a collectors tin (lunchbox size), a beer mug & some other shit, decals, collectors pins, flag, ect...
Hey D/Nick; are you on dial up? I kin send you a Super 8 tape or a 8 track tape...
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:34mnr4ek]

Word around town was you were gonna say 'Bobby Allison gave you the jacket'.................... :mrgreen:

Good lookin bones JB and by the looks of the juice runnin down your chin when you took that sample bite, you enjoyed em. Mighty fine cook son!

Nick Prochilo said:
Double ODD 7, we don't have no stinking phones around here. Do you have it on reel to reel?

Funny too, I do have an old working Sony 8 track recorder & a working Sony reel to reel recorder

007bond-jb said:
[quote="3 Olives":2b5k52y4]Looks good, but there aren't any canned beans better than Bush's.

Allens are better than Bush's[/quote:2b5k52y4]

We do get a lot of Allens vegetables in my local grocery store but no beans. I'll have to see if I can find their beans and give them a try.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom