Beef..It's What's For Dinner (also Carolines Rub)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tender yes, the rub was good on beef as I expected, sauce not too happy with, and even though I pulled the membrane off, there was more membrane!!!! Dang I thought I got it all. Maybe there was a secret
double probation membrane.

That said, far better than the ones I reported on here in January (look it up if you want to). Those shrank up so much (as you can see in those pics) it was just a little piece of meat sitting on a big bone. Kinda like me and my ex.

Captain Morgan said:
Tender yes, the rub was good on beef as I expected, sauce not too happy with, and even though I pulled the membrane off, there was more membrane!!!! Dang I thought I got it all. Maybe there was a secret

That said, far better than the ones I reported on here in January (look it up if you want to). Those shrank up so much (as you can see in those pics) it was just a little piece of meat sitting on a big bone. Kinda like me and my ex.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Finney said:
Captain Morgan said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Double :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Puff said:
Lets see 'em Cap 8-[

Where's the pic's ? 8-[

On the previous page you moron! Cappy, how long did you cook those bad boys? Those beef ribs have some membrane that holds them to the bone. I slice the meat off when I do them, then cut along the membrane.

Dang, them there are some fine looking beef parts. Too bad about the sauce. I have been using this sauce along with Wolfe Rub:

vabbqsauce0js.jpg

Virginia BBQ Sauce

Back
Top Bottom