BCC and Griff Loaf...it's what's for dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
I did up a little BCC and some Griff Loaf for dinners this week we‘ll eat the chicken today and the Griff Loaf later in the week……I had to stop at the store this morning to pick of a six pack of beer…For some reason none was to be found in the witt household today……I used a homemade Creole Butter Injection for the bird and then added some pineapple juice and a handful of Maple Sugar to the injection and used that in the beer can…..I’m happy with the results……the boys already ate the wings of the dancing chickens…the chicken is nice and moist…I luvs me some beer can chicken….tomorrow it’s time to smoke the bacon…..

ScottyDaQ said:
[smilie=a_hrm.gif] [smilie=a_whyme.gif] What's this SIX pack you speak of ? [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] [smilie=drink.gif]

I mean .. A'hem... Looking good !
Scotty 9:00am...and I run into the corner store with my 3 yearold and get a 6 pack and a pack of smokes....should have seen the looks I was getting from the old ladys behind the counter.....

wittdog said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[smilie=a_hrm.gif] [smilie=a_whyme.gif] What's this SIX pack you speak of ? [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] [smilie=drink.gif]

Scotty 9:00am...and I run into the corner store with my 3 yearold and get a 6 pack and a pack of smokes....should have seen the looks I was getting from the old ladys behind the counter.....

Not many 3rd shift workers around then I suppose. Here the bars open at 7am to keep the 3rd shifters happy :)

ScottyDaQ said:
wittdog said:
ScottyDaQ said:

Not many 3rd shift workers around then I suppose. Here the bars open at 7am to keep the 3rd shifters happy :)
Bars here open at 8 but before I had kids......I knew a few that would open early for us ;)

Back
Top Bottom